We value our team, and offer excellent training and career development opportunities, having close ties with leading universities.
We aim to work collaboratively, openly and supportively with our people to make sure that we achieve the standards of excellence we aim for. All we ask for in return is a high level of commitment, dedication and flexibility in pursuit of changing lives for the better.
In reward for your commitment to Abbey School you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary
- Suite of staff benefits including pension scheme
- Technology appropriate for your job
- Comprehensive staff training programme
- Access to WeCare which is a 24/7 online GP, mental health support service, get fit programme and much more
- Access to MediCash program for wellbeing benefits
- High Staffing ratios
- The opportunity to shape and improve the life chances of pupils with a disability, and in so doing, extend the prospect of an improved quality of life for family members and others
View our current vacancies below:
Residential Support Worker
Residential Team Leader - Days
Residential Support Worker - Waking Nights