We are recruiting classroom teachers to teach our exceptional pupils from September 2020.
Main duties will include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering learning activities to enable children and young people to enjoy learning, make progress and experience a sense of wellbeing
- Creating a positive learning environment, reflective of the school’s culture and ethos as set out in its curriculum purpose statement
- Leading a class team to provide outstanding teaching and learning for all children and young people
- Assessing, recording and reporting progress for children and young people within the class
- Preparing for and contributing to Person Centred Reviews
- Working in partnership with parents, colleagues and other professionals to achieve the best possible outcomes for children and young people.
We are a supportive learning organisation with a strong commitment to staff development and wellbeing. As a member of our team you will be engaged in innovation and discovery. A comprehensive training package will be provided for all staff.
If you share our belief in changing lives for the better and are compelled by our vision of developing a school for exceptional children, which is the very best of its kind in the United Kingdom, then we want to hear from you. Please read our Recruitment Pack, available to download below.
Closing date for applications: 9am on 27/02/2020
Candidates selected for interview will be contacted by: 09/03/2020
Proposed interview date: Week commencing 16/03/2020
If you feel as though you have the right qualities to join our exciting, innovative and exceptional school then please read our recruitment pack and complete the school application form, available to download below.
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com with a covering letter addressed to the Principal, Dr Katy Lee. Alternatively, application forms with covering letters can be sent by post to Abbey School, 12 Abbey Square, Chester, CH1 2HU. Please be advised that we only accept fully completed application forms.
If you have not been contacted by 09/03/2020 then please accept our thanks for your application but you will not have been selected for interview at this time.